Sooooo I had an unexplained headache that was keeping me from getting work done. I imagine that I would've gotten a few more checkpoints (currently working on Ruby/Rails part) done had I not had this set back. It kept recurring once every other night and I couldn't quite pin point why. So I pondered carefully and after a while of recalling habits to myself: "Wait is coffee withdrawal an actual thing? That can't be it."
I googled Coffee Withdrawal and "headache" showed up in the completion before I could finish my search. Apparently it's the caffeine. According to my research the science behind it is that lack of caffeine causes your blood vessels around the brain to widen back up after being narrowed. This is where the headache comes from accompanied with lack of energy and focus. So if you want to stay productive don't come off of the coffee to quickly wean yourself off.
PS: I love Ruby on Rails
No comments:
Post a Comment